1. Ben Gibbard
2. Ben Harper
3. Ben Folds
4. Ben Lee
5. Ben Kweller

Moral of the story: Kids, if you want to make it big, have everyone start calling you "Ben."

7 comments:

And if you want to become president, have everyone start calling you James.

March 24, 2008 at 9:08 PM  

I love the name Ben.

And Happy Anniversary Office!

March 24, 2008 at 9:56 PM  

I agree.

March 24, 2008 at 11:21 PM  

I have a brother named Ben. And I went on a date with a guy named Ben. Good name.

March 25, 2008 at 9:48 PM  

Um...how totally dorky and out-of-it do I sound if I say I don't know who any of these people are??

March 27, 2008 at 9:36 AM  

Edge--don't worry 'bout it! But, really, you should look into some of them, esp. Harper and Kweller. Gibbard's the one responsible for Death Cab for Cutie and The Postal Service.

March 27, 2008 at 12:44 PM  

Ben Taylor. :)

March 31, 2008 at 3:52 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home