I would like to take this moment to clarify that it is still technically Wednesday for me, and while it may not be completely wordless, I somehow managed to get it posted.
I felt like I needed a savvy trench coat and stockings with lines up the legs. I was so born in the wrong fashion era.
Even though I would never buy this, I secretly love how it looked on me.
This is The BFF. She leaves for school in two days and I won't be going with. I might just go crazy without her here.
We didn't realize the timer had gone off, leading to a picture that says, "We are entirely indifferent about the fact we look totally hot."It was also her idea to take these shots of us in front of Mr. Hot A&F Guy. This old man (who looked like Tevye from Fiddler on the Roof) laughed at us.
This is a high-class jewelry store, suffering from a major case of apostrophe FAIL.
Yay for waterfalls!
I always wonder about the random people in photos. What are they like? Would we get along? Do they have any photos with me in them?
It's a very imperfect picture, but it has to be one of my favorites from that night. Neko Case is the blur of light on the left.
Labels: Wordless Wednesday
Can I say how much I love your hat in the first pic? Very cool...
Anonymous said...
September 4, 2008 at 12:50 AM
Want that great sweatshirt shirty thing. WANT IT! Is that Forever 21?
Anonymous said...
September 4, 2008 at 8:56 AM
Oh yeah, that is a great hat. I hope you own it and wear it every day.
And I too wonder the same thing about the random people in my photos. Will I ever see them again? And whose photos am I in?
Noelle said...
September 4, 2008 at 8:58 AM
Adore the hat.
Holly said...
September 4, 2008 at 9:47 AM
i love that last picture!
also, im always wondering about people in the background of my pictures too. and how much of a doof i must look like in theirs.
megabrooke said...
September 4, 2008 at 12:11 PM
Wow. You make SLC look GOOD, girl! (And yeah... I'm all about "window shopping" at A&F. I'll take one of THOSE, please! :-D)
Brillig said...
September 4, 2008 at 1:30 PM
I adore that hat. Where was it and how much? I might just try to buy it.
Q said...
September 4, 2008 at 6:01 PM
I am seriously digging that hat. LOVING it. Please tell me you got it.
Bayjb said...
September 4, 2008 at 7:42 PM
Ooo, I hope you bought the hat! SO cute.
Neko Case is amazing. I saw her when she opened for one of MY favorite musicians, Rufus Wainwright. (I think Fox Confessor is her best album, too! Gah. So perfect.)
Stephanie Perkins said...
September 5, 2008 at 9:13 AM
Actually, that second picture? It's an awesome shirt.
But my sister also regularly teases me about my love of pirate-style clothes so... ;)
Anonymous said...
September 5, 2008 at 10:12 AM
I love the pic in front of half-dressed A&F man. Of course Tevya is keeping tabs on wild and crazy girls like you two!
Nick and Miriam said...
September 5, 2008 at 1:56 PM