"Office" Supplies Giveaway
Here's the dealio, kids. I've got these nifty gifty packs to give away. Kind of like swag (Stuff We All Get), but only three of you actually get something. The rest of you get my love and admiration and well, that's all one can hope for in life.
The Michael Package
(1) TWSS Mini Legal Pad
(1) From the desk of... Magnetic List Pad
(1) TWSS Sticky Notes
(1) Leadership notebook
The Pam Package
(1) Dunder Mifflin, this is Pam Mini Legal Pad
(1) Dunder Mifflin Fridge Magnets
(1) This is Pam Sticky Notes
(1) Pam Beesly Quote Pens
The Dwight Package
(1) DWIGHT Mouse Pad
(1) DM Crew Mini Legal Pad
(1) Dwight Head Stress Ball
(1) Information is Power Sticky Notes
Unfortunately, there is no Jim Package. Yeah, I went there. But I will give you this!
How To Win
1. Leave a comment on this post about your favorite tv show.
2. If you have a blog or twitter, post about it to earn one extra entry. Make sure you let me know if you did this so I can count it.
3. Only readers from the United States and Canada. Sorry if that's not you, but you know how it is.
4. I will close comments at 6:00 PM Mountain Standard Time on Thursday, October 2nd.
5. If you do not have a blog where I can reach you, please include a valid email address.
6. Winners will be selected using random.org.
7. I will announce the winners on Friday, October 3rd.
8. Winners will be responsible to contact me with the necessary shipping information.
9. If one of the winners does not contact me within three days, then a new winner will be selected.
10. No kicks to the groin and home by dinner.
Labels: The Office, TV Week 2008, Winning stuff is the best

really, that's what SWAG stands for? I'm already a winner for learning that!!
Sadly, my favorite TV show is 30 Rock because its literal LOL whereas The Office is like "oh, how smart and funny" I think inside my head.
And I will twitter about this contest until my fingers are blue!
Anonymous said...
September 24, 2008 at 11:07 AM
see...
http://twitter.com/allthewine/statuses/933240845
Anonymous said...
September 24, 2008 at 11:09 AM
my favorite new tv show is fringe. one word: pacey.
but i will admit to being zealously committed to my bravo staples: project runway, top design, and that crazy tabatha show that is like a trainwreck. dissertating makes you need ridiculous things in your life, you know?
but i'll never win, so this is all superfluous information. :)
teachergirl said...
September 24, 2008 at 11:11 AM
Oooooh fun! The Office is my favorite show! Always hilarious no matter how many times I watch the same episode.
Anonymous said...
September 24, 2008 at 11:17 AM
Ha, you rock.
I was going to say, I watch too much television that it's hard to pick a favourite, but that's not true. By far, my biggest television obsession is Battlestar Galactica. I love Battlestar Galactica to no end. So much so that my friend got me an autographed photo of Edward James Olmos (Papadama!) wishing me a Happy Birthday, and it is by far my favourite posession. I have a Starbuck action figure on my desk. I have the Battlestar books. I own all the DVDs. I frakkin' love Battlestar Galactica.
Belle Ecrivaine said...
September 24, 2008 at 11:21 AM
Aaaaaaaaand twittered:
http://twitter.com/loki_jb/statuses/933258912
Belle Ecrivaine said...
September 24, 2008 at 11:24 AM
The Office is hilarious. Same with 30 Rock. I'm still a Law & Order kinda gal though if we're talking about favourites.
Anonymous said...
September 24, 2008 at 11:33 AM
Okay, my computer is being screwy so I don't know if my last comment went through. It was about America's Next Top Model being my favorite show because of all the dramaaaaaa. I'm a loser, I know.
Arielle said...
September 24, 2008 at 11:49 AM
Gasp at the person who said The Office isn't LOL funny! When Michael drove into the lake? Laughed until I was crying. Just one example of the LOLness ;)
And I have about a zillion favorite shows, but in honor of this post, I'll go with The Office, because it is amazing ;)
Anonymous said...
September 24, 2008 at 12:03 PM
Right now I'm loving Dexter (watching it on dvd via netflix.)
But I LOVE The Office too!
cdp said...
September 24, 2008 at 12:35 PM
Oh and I'll be tweeting about this too!
cdp said...
September 24, 2008 at 12:35 PM
I love the IT Crowd.
Anonymous said...
September 24, 2008 at 12:54 PM
The Office is definitely my favorite TV show, favorite episode being the Fire one... Dwight in his car... oh I'm laughing just thinking about it.
And #12 on your list made me laugh out loud!
brandy said...
September 24, 2008 at 1:05 PM
The Office is so my favorite show on TV right now. Eh, Project Runway might be my favorite, though! Decision!(Although I just found out about 30 Rock and that is quickly garnering my attention!)
I also secretly enjoy Big Fat Loser. (As my husband calls it.)
Twittered here.
Ashley // Our Little Apartment said...
September 24, 2008 at 1:12 PM
My favorite TV show is either The Office or LOST. The Office is really good at being intellectual and yet has the ability to make everyone in the room feel incredibly awkward. It's great! And LOST? My brain eats it up because I want to figure it all out and yet with each episode I get new questions! Great acting on LOST to boot.
Here's the link to my tweet!
http://twitter.com/whythulc/statuses/933390169
Anonymous said...
September 24, 2008 at 1:20 PM
Oooo stuuuuuufffff!
My favorite TV show at the moment is Dexter. It's on Showtime, which I don't have, so unfortunately I have to wait for the DVDs to come out. Lamers.
I'm also enjoying Bones. No surprise there eh?
I'll be tweeting about this!
Anonymous said...
September 24, 2008 at 2:13 PM
I am currently in love with The Office! I loveth that show and cannot wait until the season premiere tomorrow night! Also, I enjoy following Heroes. A good show.
alishka babushka said...
September 24, 2008 at 2:22 PM
Favorite show? That's hard! Grey's Anatomy right now!
brb tweeting this.
Anonymous said...
September 24, 2008 at 2:41 PM
The funny thing is.. I am Bethany (referenced above by j*amy) and it is 4:45 and I'm trying to win Office gear while I'm being paid to work! (haha) I love the Office because it is the only show that can make me cry laughing while feeling extremely uncomfortable at the same time, and I LOVE it!! I'm crossing my fingers that Jim and Pam get engaged on tomorrow's premiere!!
~Bethany
Bethany said...
September 24, 2008 at 2:51 PM
I stopped watching it for a couple years because I didn't have cable but now I am watching One Tree Hill again and am completely re-hooked.
Anonymous said...
September 24, 2008 at 2:53 PM
To be honest, I think my favorite might be Gossip Girl...it's racing it's way to the top! But I looove The Office...my roommate is SUCH a fan and totally turned me on to it!
Anonymous said...
September 24, 2008 at 3:13 PM
I LOVE the office. I have other shows I am addicted to, but I love the comedic relief that The Office gives me. My favorite show of all times would def. be Friends, but sadly it is no longer on.
Mandy Sue said...
September 24, 2008 at 3:14 PM
Oh, and I put a link on Twitter!
Anonymous said...
September 24, 2008 at 3:18 PM
I put a link on Twitter as well:
http://twitter.com/Mandalynn17/statuses/933530850
Mandy Sue said...
September 24, 2008 at 3:18 PM
I never watch TV, but someday I'll remember that it's now possible to watch it online. Until then, I'll just periodically rent DVDs of LOST and disappear for weeks at a time.
brooke said...
September 24, 2008 at 5:56 PM
TV is truly an amazing thing. Right now I would say my favorite program is Pushing Daisies. I can't get enough of the piemaker and the girl named Chuck!
Callie said...
September 24, 2008 at 8:51 PM
I gotta get a chance at this...My coworkers always talk about "The Office", and it's even more funny that none of our other coworkers watch the show (because they are so like some of the characters). I can't wait for the new season, and my coworker will be so jealous if I earn some SWAG.
Jeremy said...
September 25, 2008 at 7:31 AM
Oohh, I want Jim's package... I mean...
No, I want the Pam package :o)
My favorite TV show right now is The Tudors, although I have The Office love and actually just rented all the BBC episodes to rewatch in honor of this coming season in the good old U.S. of A.
Anonymous said...
September 25, 2008 at 8:26 AM
T h e O f f i c e i s:
All kinds of awesome. Period.
Cassandra said...
September 25, 2008 at 9:32 AM
Count me in. I really can't leave a comment about my favorite show - because there are just too darn many.
But the Office Rules. Jim and Pam for evah.
tiburon said...
September 25, 2008 at 6:17 PM
YAY! My favorite show is definitely The Office. It's just so freakin hilarious.
My other favorites are NCIS and Grey's.
Anonymous said...
September 27, 2008 at 11:35 AM
Does it have to be a show that's still on? Because Arrested Development is pure genius. But the closest thing that's on right now is 30 Rock. I was kind of "meh" about The Office after last season, but the premiere was good!
Anonymous said...
October 1, 2008 at 4:58 AM
Fun idea...Amazing Race, woo! DWTS and the Office. Scrubs is definately in the running for funny though, that got us through our Europe train rides. (blog posted too...I am always trying to win free things! haha, why not)
Spencer and Melina said...
October 1, 2008 at 4:18 PM
Favorite on currently? Probably 30 Rock or Pushing Daisies. Favorite OF ALL TIME? Freaks and Geeks and Arrested Development. Revisiting AD was like the best decision EVER, because there's SO MUCH FREAKING STUFF in there. I love TV.
Movie Maven said...
October 2, 2008 at 8:50 AM
i twittered!!!
alishka babushka said...
October 2, 2008 at 10:27 AM