I edited these using the free tools at Picnik. It takes a while to load, but has tons of features. Thanks to Brandy for pointing me to the site!
7
comments:
Isn't that site great? I'm pretty much in love with the feature that lets you turn pictures into photos that look like they are from the 60's. I did that to a ton of photos I took at the wedding I went to. Suddenly all the photos look far more important!
OH MY GOODNESSNESS! (<- if it warrants two "ness"'s on the end of "good", it must be big!!)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the final picture especially -- the library one. *swoon*
Mmm, it just makes me think of creased page corners and crinkly book jacket covers and of course, that wonderful library smell of old books.....ahhhhhhh....*happy sigh*
Isn't that site great? I'm pretty much in love with the feature that lets you turn pictures into photos that look like they are from the 60's. I did that to a ton of photos I took at the wedding I went to. Suddenly all the photos look far more important!
brandy said...
July 16, 2008 at 9:18 AM
Ooooh, they look super cool! I'll have to check out picnik!
Brillig said...
July 16, 2008 at 10:23 AM
Very cool - I'm definitely going to download it. I hate the photo editing program I have right now.
Anonymous said...
July 16, 2008 at 1:13 PM
I love your blog!!! I found it from that BYU-I Bloggers group on FB. ;)
But your blog is seriously super fun! I subscribed to it on Google Reader!
Alexis Hale said...
July 16, 2008 at 1:31 PM
OH MY GOODNESSNESS! (<- if it warrants two "ness"'s on the end of "good", it must be big!!)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the final picture especially -- the library one. *swoon*
Mmm, it just makes me think of creased page corners and crinkly book jacket covers and of course, that wonderful library smell of old books.....ahhhhhhh....*happy sigh*
Emily said...
July 16, 2008 at 5:30 PM
I'm loving the library picture. And aww, college! It's a good place!
EP said...
July 16, 2008 at 6:54 PM
I'll admit, I'm digging the bike rack picture. Great lighting.
Bayjb said...
July 16, 2008 at 10:06 PM