In honor of middle name day, I thought I'd share a short story about mine. When I was thirteen, we were having a family New Year's party and my asthma was all out of whack because of our new kitten. I went to the garage to mope and get away from the party and there was no evil cat hair in the garage. Plus, I was thirteen, so mopiness came with the package. At one point in the night, my Uncle Tom came in to check on me and informed me that at this age my middle initial stood for Angst, and not Alice. It did not make me feel better, but looking back he was entirely correct.
Fun fact 0ff the top of my head: Hermione's middle name is Jane and Ron's is Bilius.
Labels: Kittehs, Story Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

My middle name is Lynn, which, coincidentally, is also my dad's and aunt's name.
Anonymous said...
March 10, 2008 at 11:47 AM
Mine is Mae, and was given to me because it is also my grandmother's middle name.
B2G said...
March 10, 2008 at 12:22 PM
Mine is Emily. Also a family name.
Q said...
March 10, 2008 at 2:50 PM
Also: I tagged you for this book title meme.
Write the first word in the title of the book you’re reading right now (if you’re reading several, please just choose one). Then format the first word so that the letters have a separate line (yes, you’re right: an acrostic poem type thing). Choose a phrase for each letter that describes the book. Characters, places, and even types of food is fine. It just has to be something from the book.
Q said...
March 10, 2008 at 3:05 PM
I love your blog. Also, my middle name is Ray. And now the world can know more about me than they ever wanted to. Darn this Internet.
Nick Wheeler said...
March 10, 2008 at 9:54 PM
No middle name here, sadly.
Anonymous said...
March 11, 2008 at 8:07 PM