1. Live in New York. What young, single adult doesn’t want to spend some time trying to make it in the Big Apple? I just adore a penthouse view! Darling, I love you, but give me Park Avenue. (Other options I'd consider: Chi-town or Seattle)

2. Be in a band. There’s a lot I have to do before this can happen (i.e. get an electric guitar, find people to be in the band, and actually get good at the guitar) but it’s all doable. We don’t have to be great, just good enough to play a few gigs. That’s all I ask.

3. Road trip! Dude, if this isn’t a Stuff White People Like entry yet, it should be. I never got the whole “road trip” experience in high school, so I’m just waiting for it to happen in this era of my life. Preferably SoCal, but at this point I’d take anywhere warm and sunny, like St. George.

8 comments:

I want to go on a road trip too!

March 6, 2008 at 4:11 PM  

I'm applying for two internships in New York! If I had any musical talent I would start a band.

March 6, 2008 at 4:24 PM  

Good luck with the internships, Elisabeth!

March 6, 2008 at 11:47 PM  

I'd like to go on a road trip and then live in Seattle, NY or San Francisco. I already have Chicago taken care of!

March 7, 2008 at 9:05 AM  

I agree with all of these, especiall the first one!

I want my roadtrip to be one w/o a destination. Just get in the car and drive....see where it takes me.

March 7, 2008 at 12:47 PM  

First, love your blog, I found you through Michelle in the City. :)

Second, I want to do a road trip too! My friend is doing one across country this summer, and I am sooooo jealous!

March 7, 2008 at 1:54 PM  

Seattle. I've always had a strange love for that place. After the state of Rhode Island, it's on my list of places to visit!

March 8, 2008 at 1:07 PM  

(Found your blog through Q, but I might've commented a long time ago...I can't quite remember :)

*Would also like going on a road trip* :)

March 9, 2008 at 5:27 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home