The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything

Ahoy! Today be the greatest day on yonder high seas...International Talk Like A Pirate Day! (Now infamous with a little help from that scurvy dog Dave Barry.)



(Tina Fey and the Bookaneers)

Get yer pirate name here and be dubbed somethin' fierce. Guard this knowledge well, me hearties!

Godspeed,
Marilyn the Malformed

7 comments:

Tell that to the ship!

That Tina Fey, she does everything.

-Tennis Elbow Calla

September 19, 2008 at 8:50 AM  

Mast Hugger Deb
...

now that's a hot name for a girl.
and

Pirate Sid the Bitter
...

even better for a boy.

what a funny site. Love the climbing talk... it makes me all giddy and warm inside.

September 19, 2008 at 9:56 AM  

Oh, how I love Sesame Street. Great video.

-Carmen the Periwinkle (I don't think my pirate name is very fierce.)

September 19, 2008 at 2:25 PM  

Excellent.

<3/Cowerin' Marie Cutty

September 19, 2008 at 2:49 PM  

Tina Fey is awesome.

-Cap'n Gwyn Sharkchum

September 19, 2008 at 3:16 PM  

Oh, man. I cannot believe I forgot about this day! But my pirate name is "Chocolate" Amy Drake. Whatever that means...

September 20, 2008 at 7:34 AM  

That clip is the greatest thing ever!

Sincerely,
Jolly Fritz Dread

September 20, 2008 at 10:33 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home